8 oz. NOVUS® No. 3 - Heavy Scratch Remover w/Flip-Top Cap
NOVUS No. 3 - Heavy Scratch Remover
Removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces. Instructions:Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area. Apply NOVUS No. 3 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times. Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using cloth, remove all remaining polish, this is very important! Using a clean cloth, apply NOVUS No. 2 in a circular motion uniformly to entire surface. Polish using light pressure until NOVUS No. 2 dries to a light haze. Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface clean. Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.
- For use on acrylic only
- Use when damage is too severe to be restored with NOVUS No. 2 polish
- Requires use of NOVUS No. 2 for final finishing
- Not recommended for use on coated plastics
Shore Canvas LLC. Return and Refund Policy
Our ultimate goal is for you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from porchenclosuresystems.com. If you receive an item you are dissatisfied with, you may return it within thirty (30) days** with a return authorization number. A return authorization number can only be obtained by contacting customer service toll-free 410-991-9650, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm EST. Information contained on the order will be necessary to process the return or refund. Please have the order ready when you call.
**Custom Exterior Porch Curtains are not returnable.
Please note: Shipping charges are not refundable.
Shipped Merchandise Returns
If you are returning merchandise in new, unused condition, contact us within 30 days from receipt. If you have a return due to shipping error, defect or damage, contact us within 30 days from receipt to qualify for a no-charge pickup. Contact us at 410-991-9650, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm EST. One of our customer service representatives will provide you with instructions for returning the item. Please have the original order information available when you call. A copy of the original order must accompany all returns. If determined, a replacement item will be shipped to you once the item being returned has been received.
Please note: APO/FPO ship-to addresses are not eligible for no-charge pickup. A physical address must be provided.
Please report items that are damaged or missing parts within 3 days of delivery. Contact us 410-991-9650, Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm EST.
If you receive a product you are dissatisfied with for any reason other than a shipping error, defect or damage, call us toll-free at 410-991-9650, Monday through Friday 8 am – 5 pm EST. One of our customer service representatives will provide you with instructions for obtaining a refund for the item. Please have your original order information ready when you call. Your refund will be processed when the item being returned has been received. Refunds will be made by crediting the original method of payment.
Please note: Shipping charges are not refundable..
Shore Industries products ship to our customers free of charge within the contiguous United States. Expedited shipping and shipping outside the contiguous United States may be available for an additional charge.
Standard orders generally ship from our facility within 10 business days from the day we receive cleared payment. We will include the estimated ship date for you in the order confirmation and will contact you if the actual ship date is going to be later. If you would like us to ship your item in less than 10 business days, please contact us to determine if expedited shipping for an additional fee may be suitable.
If you have certain scheduling constraints when you will not be available to receive your shipment, please provide that information in the order notes section during checkout and we will schedule your shipment accordingly, which may mean that your order will need to ship later than 10 business days from the date of your payment.
Most of the items on our website will be shipped UPS. We reserve the right to use any courier partner of our choice to ship your order. Once your order leaves our production facility in Maryland, delivery times are typically between 2 days and 7 days from the date of shipment. Upon shipment from our facility we will send you a notification with estimated arrival date and a tracking number, so you will be able to track your items during transit. Please note that the estimated arrival date is not an actual delivery date, you will be able to track your package through the shipper’s website to see the actual scheduled delivery date. If your package is arriving via freight carrier, the shipping company will call you a day or two in advance to schedule delivery.
The shipping company is only obligated to deliver curbside, meaning that they generally will not pull into driveways for the freight to be unloaded. The shipping company’s driver will move the crate to the back of the truck and you will have to unload the crate by hand, piece by piece.
Large custom sizes can take longer to inspect and unload, and you may want to plan to have an extra person or two. The shipping company generally allows up to 30 minutes for unloading without additional charges. We recommend you unload the crate to a location as close to the truck as possible to minimize the time it takes to unload. You can then move the parts to your storage or assembly area once the truck leaves.
Upon receiving your shipment, you must inspect the package and all the pieces to ensure all parts have arrived and there is no damage.
If there is damage to your shipment or any parts are missing when it arrives to you, we will replace the missing or damaged parts at no charge, in accordance with the following procedure:
- If you find damage to one or more individual pieces, or if parts are missing (when unloading the crate piece by piece), you must make a note of the damage on the driver’s delivery paper work before signing to accept the shipment. If this is not done, we will be unable to make a claim against the shipping company and we may need to charge you for replacement parts. It is also important that you take pictures of the damage including any noticeable damage to the crate before/ while unloading.
- If the package has clearly sustained substantial damage (such that you believe it may be difficult to identify individual parts that are damaged), then it may be best to refuse the shipment (this is rarely necessary). Please take pictures of the shipment. This way the shipment will be redirected back to our warehouse where we can inspect each piece. We will then rebuild the parts that were damaged, re-pack the crate and resend the shipment to you.
- In any case when there is damage, or parts are missing, your replacements will be prioritized in our production schedule and we will typically ship replacements back to you within 1-3 days. Please contact us if you have any questions and, email us a brief explanation of the damage or missing parts, copy of the delivery paperwork (either refused or marked as damaged) and pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DVD's, Video Games, CD's
- Auto Headlamps, Interiors, Gauges, Chrome, & Acrylic Paints
- Microwave Oven Doors, Decorator Acrylic Refrigerator Panels
- Motorcycle Windscreens, Visors, Fairings & Helmets
- Snowmobile Windshields, Helmets, & Hoods
- Acrylic Hot Tubs & Spas
- Boat Windows & Fiberglass
- Salad Bar Sneeze Guards
- Emergency Vehicle Light Bar Lens Covers
- Plastic Storm Windows & Skylights
- Collapsible Windows on Convertibles & Sport Utility Vehicles
- Turntable Dust Covers, Stereo Faceplates
- Acrylic, Fiberglass or Cultured Marble Tubs, Showers & Counters
- Acrylic Aquariums
- Telephones, Pagers, Scanners
- Acrylic Trophies & Awards
- Plastic Display Cases & Signs
- Gauges & Instrument Control Panels
- Safety shields & Goggles
- Airplane Windows
- Video Games, Pinball Machines & Jukeboxes
- Copiers and Fax Machines
- Acrylic Furniture
- Cash Registers & Calculators
- Acrylic on Tanning Beds